Benefits of Membership
The Alta Club has proudly served as Salt Lake’s premier city club for more than 130 years. The club is a place where members can make new acquaintances, participate in cultural and civic affairs, and network with like-minded professionals.
The Alta Club's present membership comprises a broad range of professions, while reflecting the unique character of the Intermountain West. Members still represent ranching and natural resources industries, but also come from the legal, business, educational, financial, media, technology, medical, and cultural sectors.
Membership is open to any individual over the age of 21 pending sponsorship by a current member. Please fill out the Request Membership Information form (found under the membership tab) to receive membership information. You may also contact General Manager James Clark at email@example.com
or call 801.322.1081. Consider seeking out a member who can assist you with the membership process.
Member Benefits Include:
- Reciprocal privileges at over one hundred and fifty national and international clubs
- Dining facilities open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Private dining and meeting rooms, with access to Private Event Planner
- In-house catering services
- Boardroom which includes projection screen , conference phone, black out curtains, and other modern conveniences
- Business Center with private work stations, phones, computers, high-speed Internet access, fax machine, and photocopier
- Complimentary wireless Internet access available throughout the club
- Guest rooms for you or your guests overnight accommodation
- Complimentary parking in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City for Club use
- Fitness Center with strength training, cardiovascular equipment, steam and locker rooms, personal trainers, and massage therapist
- Full Service Salon
- Library with a special collection of works of local and regional significance, daily local and national newspapers and periodicals
- Billiards room complete with large flat screen television and card table
- Club-Sponsored cultural, sporting, and holiday events
- Rotating art exhibits featuring works from local private and public collections